Tarot reading online is informative and enlightening. For this reason, there is a growing number of individuals who seek its divination and guidance by turning to Tarot readers. If you are new to Tarot, you should know what question to ask and concentrate on it. But how would you formulate your questions and are there questions that are forbidden in Tarot?
Basically, these are the type of questions that you should consider when formulating your personal question for a Tarot reading. Now, what are those questions that you should not ask? Here are 10 intriguing but forbidden questions in Tarot reading.
1. Yes Or No Question – If you want a specific answer from Tarot reading, you should determine the particular answer that you intend to know but it should not be so abstract like a yes or no question. For example, don’t ask questions like “Will I win the lottery?” The lottery is a game of chance and you can’t do anything to win it. The least you can do is buy a ticket to have a chance to win. Also, avoid questions like “Will I get the job?” because in general answering a yes or no is impossible for a Tarot card reader.
2. Questions not directly related to you – When you turn to Tarot reading, the cards will feel your energy and help you explore your current predicament. However, it does not cover everything that occurred in your life and the people significant to you. For instance, Brigit advise never to ask questions like “Will my lover leave his wife?”
This type of question brings up issues about privacy and accuracy. Asking questions like this without your lover’s permission is delving into his privacy and the answer might not be accurate because the Tarot reader is seeing the situation in your perspective and not in the whole situation at hand.
3. Death related questions – If you are sick or you feel that your life is in danger, asking the Tarot cards “When will I die?” will likely cross your mind. Right? However, this question is not just practical to ask. Death matters have very black-and-white answers. Rather than asking when your time will come, try to pursue a line of questioning that will help you take ownership of your situation.
4. Health related questions – Tarot readers understand that your health matters is always an intriguing and interesting concern. However, Tarot cards do not have the answers as to when your illness will be gone or when you will regain your 100 percent health. Tarot readers do not have the specific answer to your health or the health of your loved ones. So avoid questions like, “When will I be healed?” or “When will my wife’s cancer go into remission?”
5. Overly Detailed Question – Tarot reading will give you an idea about your past, present, and future. However, while you need to formulate specific questions to get a detailed answer you should not go overboard by asking questions like “What’s the name of my soul mate?” or “What’s the winning number for the lottery.” Tarot offers guidance but the deck of cards will never come up with the printed name of your soul mate or with the lucky number for the lottery.
6. Vague Questions – We advised you to be specific when you formulate your question for Tarot reading but do not overly be specific. In the same way, don’t be overly vague. Asking a too vague question will make the whole Tarot reading process hazy and confusing. As a result, the reading will likely be inaccurate.
7. Pregnancy-related questions – Conceiving a child and being a parent is a major concern to many. There are couples who want have little ones around their home and some other women or couples who think that it is not just wise to pursue pregnancy. Although Tarot can give you a new perspective on your situation, it is not the best advisor for asking if you are pregnant or if you should pursue your pregnancy.
If you want to find out if you are pregnant, get a pregnancy kit and test it yourself. You can also visit your doctor for more accurate results. However, if you are already pregnant and you are doubtful whether you abort the child or not, Tarot cards do not have the answers either.
According to Keen, the Tarot reader can do reading on what your pregnancy has to offer in terms of your growth. Perhaps, by knowing this idea you can decide on your own if you pursue your pregnancy or not. But the idea is, you have to decide on your own free will and consult your higher self and inner authority.
8. Negative emotions – Sometimes even though you are already out in an abusive or unhealthy relationship, you still think of how your former partner feel about you. Although it is intriguing to ask questions like “Does my ex hate me?” the question will not be helpful.
Hate is a strong emotion that implies blaming somebody else for taking their negativity on you. What if the answer is “yes?” It will only leave you feeling bad or worse, more remorseful. Tarot reading is here to guide you and help you feel better with your situation, not bitter.
9. Questions about lovers – If you are interested in someone who is already committed to somebody else and you want to ask the Tarot card if you still have a chance to be with him by asking questions relative to them, you have to get over it.
Their relationship and commitment to each other is out of your control, you only have control over yourself and your own actions. These are how human experiences work. If for instance, you are into a relationship with a married lover, Tarot reading might help you understand why you choose that experience. It will help you explore yourself and decision making that brought you in that relationship.
10. Fate vs Free Will – Although fate somehow influences us, the truth will remain that each of us has our own free will. Whether your free will is destined to you or if you do it all yourself we do not know. It is difficult to determine the amount of fate and free will that is available to us.
Tarot reading can guide you and help you understand everything that happens in your life but at the end, you choose to either stay on your current path or change gears. That is why Tarot reading can’t decide for you if you have to take the job that is offered to or decide for you when you should marry.
If you are planning to visit a Tarot reader for the first time, you should consider the list above. Remember that these are questions that you should NOT ask to a Tarot reader. If you want to know something, always structure your question in the right format. Sometimes you can get the answer you want to hear by asking the question you want in a different way. Always remember that the focus in Tarot reading is always you.
How do you find the list above? Do you have additional forbidden questions for Tarot reading that you wanted to share? Feel free to share it with us.